Hermana Smoot

Hermana Smoot
Hermana Smoot

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Dog bite is not infected anymore...(mom hopes!)

Happy Birthday Mother,

MOM! I love you so much. I"m glad you got my letter on time. I wanted to do something special like a video or something. Sorry. Just know that i love you so much and i am so happy that you are my mother. Have some fro yo or baskin robbins peanut butter icecream. Haha. I love you so much seriously. Thank you for always being there for me. 

My cut is fine and not infected anymore. ill be walking i think tomorrow or Wednesday. Thanks for caring. The vitamins are great and so are the powders. i still have more than half left so i should be fine for a while. feel free to send stuff though. haha. :) I really do love you and I hope you have the BEST DAY EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment