Hermana Smoot

Hermana Smoot
Hermana Smoot

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Week # 34 (Mar. 23, 2015) Happy Birthday Megan and hello to Derek........

Hello lovely familia mia. 

Happy Birthday Megan and hello to Derek........

This week was lovely and super long and really short at the same time. My lovely companion hit her 9 month mark, which means that I have about 6 weeks til mine. WHAT? Where did the time go? I still feel like a newbie missionary that just knows a little more about the gospel. I really love being able to learn so much every day. It´s a lot of emotions, and a lot of stress sometimes, but I´m really trying to be calm and and enjoy my time here with all the stress and pressure of being a missionary. 

Sister McClary hit her 9 month mark! haha 9 months- get it?
I would love to hear the whole story on this one! Those two are hilarious. 



This week we had an INVASION of missionaries. Yes. Invasion. Meaning all of the missionaries in my zone went to Fresia, a little farm town an hour and a half from Pto. Montt and Preach the gospel all day long. The church there is a little small....well the chapel is actually a house. And they have about 15 people that attend every week. 20 on a good day. And about...zero investigators. SO, president decided that we would invade fresia. And it was crazy. We literally had no planning, nobody to visit, about 18 of us and a little town, and all of the pamphlets and books of mormon that you´d ever want. And it was actually really fun. Really tiring, but we were able to find a lot of people. And fun for me as well becuase I was finally outside of puerto montt....... :) But really, missionary work is amazing. And I love meeting people and laughing with them and being able to spread this amazing message of hope and love. 

We were able to find another family this week. They seem to be really prepared and the mom actually came to church this week. After only 1 visit! :) Her name is Pamela and we are excited to see where it goes. 

I love you all so much and I thank heavenly father every day for the incredible family that I have and all of the support that you have given. I pray for you daily and hope the best for you this week in all that you do. The gospel is true and heavenly father loves us!!!!! Have a beautiful day. 

All of my love,

Hermana Smoot













No comments:

Post a Comment