Hermana Smoot

Hermana Smoot
Hermana Smoot

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Ally made it to Mexico! July 30, 2014

We just heard from Hermana Smoot yesterday! She made it!

Hello family!
After an extremely long day, I finally made it to the CCM. I have a whirlwind of emotions but Im doing ok. Everyone is so friendly here and I'm so excited to start the work. I will admit that this morning while traveling here, I have never been so scared and never have felt so inadequate.But I know that if I  put my trust in the Lord and pray every second of the day, the lord will give me strength. This is definitely one of the most humbling experiences though.
There were about 20 missionaries on the plane and my companion is actually the girl I sat next to. She is really awesome and I'm excited to learn to love and serve her. Also, there was a father that had a friend at the airport so he came clear to the terminal and took a whole bunch of pictures. He should emial them to mom soon.
My P-day here is on wednesday so I won't get to write again until then. But just know that I love you all and miss you very much. Pray for me! You are all beautiful.
I love you!
Hermana Smoot (officially)

No comments:

Post a Comment